hurd-devel

Re: GNU Mach maintenance Re: gnumach patches

From: Alfred M\. Szmidt
Subject: Re: GNU Mach maintenance Re: gnumach patches
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 20:01:08 +0100

   Just because the maintainers are busy it doesn't mean you get a
   license for a coup d'etat.

There is nothing remotley similar to a coup d'etat here.  It isn't a
sudden change, nor is it made by force.

[...something about patches...]

I have no idea where you got those ideas from, I actually expect
people not to commit code that is untested, broken in some obvious
way, or whatever.  It goes without saying.  If someone wants to make
big modifications to the tree, they should also pipe it through the
list before doing it so someone can give a comment. I expect people to
have a brain, and know how to use it.