hurdextras-hackers

From: Alfred M\. Szmidt
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 19:34:32 +0100

   > And it's working wonderfully!
   > :-)

   Great.  I am glad to hear it is helping you out.

Thanks!

   Is hurdextras-hackers an open list where people would normally post
   from non-subscribed addresses?

If it is open to the general public to post, then it should be closed
I think.  The list is really only useful for people who are hacking
within the borders of the HurdExtras project.

   Until we can verify the cvs logger mail headers I set it up the same
   way as the hurdextras-hackers list.  It is somewhat less efficient.
   But not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

I think all commit logs come from @cvs.savannah.gnu.org or some such,
maybe that could be used to filter things?  Obviously, this need
double checking. :-)

Happy hacking (and spam killing ;-).