hurdextras-hackers

adding memfs to hurdextras

From: Manuel Menal
Subject: adding memfs to hurdextras
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 23:17:34 +0200

Hello,

You're getting this mail because you have both contributed to `memfs'.
As you might know, we (the Hurd people) have a repository for projects
that are written for the GNU Hurd, but are not included in the Hurd
itself : <http://sv.nongnu.org/projects/hurdextras/>. I think memfs
should be added to that repository, because it works fine, is very
useful. Moreover, it could attract new hackers.

Would it be OK to add Ludovic's modified version of memfs[0] with this
small patch[1] to hurdextras ? If memfs was in a CVS repository before
and you still have the ',v', we could add them, so that the history
isn't lost.

Thanks in advance,

0: http://ludo.humanoidz.org/hurd/memfs-20020619.tar.bz2
1: http://sv.nongnu.org/patch/?func=detailitem&item_id=4839