hurdextras-hackers

Re: adding jfs to hurdextras

From: Manuel Menal
Subject: Re: adding jfs to hurdextras
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 16:13:28 +0200

Hello,

I have still a small problem with JFS, before it can be included in
hurdextras. I've noticed that most of your code source is :

Copyright (c) Free Software  Foundation, Inc., 2002

Have you signed the copyright assignement papers ? You need to sign them
before assigning the copyright for files you wrote to the FSF. This
isn't needed for inclusion in hurdextras, though - only for the Hurd. If
you haven't signed them, I can change the copyright line to say it's
copyright'ed by you both, with your agreement.

Thanks in advance,

--
Manuel Menal