hurdextras-hackers

Re: Unmaintained projects?

From: Manuel Menal
Subject: Re: Unmaintained projects?
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 02:48:04 +0200

Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
If the authors of the projects you are sending patches for, or wish to include in hurdextras don't answer in two to three weeks then you can consider yourself the current custodion of those projects and commit whatever stuf you have.

Yes, actually you told me that a while ago (might have been a few
years). That might happen for httpfs, since the authors don't seem to be
active.

Do you have commit access to hurdextras?

Yes, I've committed mboxfs (with Ludovic agreement) and two patches for
gopherfs (with Igor and James agreement). I'm going to add jfs as soon
as I get around to converting the buildsys to the latest autotools and
clear the copyright issue. I hope to add a few other projects that are
currently scattered all over the web (namely PITH, trivruby, pytrivfs,
xmlfs and memfs).

Thanks,

--
Manuel Menal