hurdextras-hackers

Re: Mailing list administration

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 12:49:47 +0200 (CEST)

   > [Remove bug-hurd since it has nothing to do with the Hurd]

   Readded, since organizational issues of HurdExtras are for sure
   relevant to the Hurd.

And removed again, HurdExtras has nothing to do with the Hurd.  If you
wish to discuss organisational issues of HurdExtras do it in the
proper forum.

   >     Please, go ahead and admin the lists.
   >
   > I object to it.

   Would you please back that up with some justification?  Since
   you're the only one to object to my offer, I think we can expect
   that.

The bit you snipped away: "I have already spoken to Barry deFrasse to
do it."

s/deFrasse/deFreese/