hurdextras-hackers

Re: notice and trivruby into hurdextras

From: Wolfgang Jährling
Subject: Re: notice and trivruby into hurdextras
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 01:45:41 +0200

Manuel Menal wrote:
> I still have a copy of notice
> (0.2, hope this is the latest version), but I need your approval before
> I add it to the CVS : are you OK ?

Yes, that is the latest version and it's ok to add it to CVS.

> As for trivruby, the code used to be
> on your website[1] but isn't any more. Do you still have it? And if you
> do,   is it ok to commit ?

I just found a copy of the code on my laptop.  I'll send it to you within the
next few days so that you can commit it.

> For both projects, the protocol is that I should ask if you're still
> interested in reviewing patches for them? If you aren't, we'll take care
> of it.

Currently I'm not really interested in that, but if anyone has questions about
the code or would like me to take a look at some patch, I am willing to help
if I can.

Cheers,
Wolfgang