hurdextras-hackers

Re: Patch for HURDEXTRAS cvsfs

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Patch for HURDEXTRAS cvsfs
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 00:28:55 +0200 (CEST)

   > Would you mind if Aanjhan (or someone else) could commit simple
   > changes to cvsfs?  You'd get the final say.

   It's perfectly okay for me if others commit to the cvsfs
   translator's cvs repository. Actually this is what CVS is good for,
   this is if something wrong is committed it can be reverted easily.

Aanjhan, do you need/want access to the repo to work on cvsfs?

   Please note that I responded within four days, i.e. I did not
   exceed the limit you propose.

Ouch, I'm so sorry! I though it was sent at the beginning of the
_previous_ month!