hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] You Have WON THE Euro Million lottrey award 2006.

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] You Have WON THE Euro Million lottrey award 2006.
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 09:30:15 -0300 (UYT)

You Have WON THE Euro Million lottrey award 2006.
Pol.Lasao, Area Anardi
155, 28090 Madrid.
Spain Branch.

Ref. Nº: ESM/WIN/008/05/10/MA
Batch. Nº: EULO/2907/444/908/06.

YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS WON THE LOTTERY AWARD 2006

We wish to congratulate you over your email success in our computer
balloting sweepstake held toady 28th August 2006. This is a
millennium
scientific computer game in which email addresses were used. It is a
promotional program aimed at encouraging internet users; therefore
you
do
not need to buy ticket to enter for it.Your email address attached to
ticket star number (45407) with serial number 51622 drew the
EUROMILLION
lucky numbers 3-18-40-40-76 which consequently won the draw in the
Second category. You have been approve for the star prize of $
950,000.00
(Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand dollars. Only)

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

You are advised to keep this winning very confidential until you
receive your lump prize in your account or optional cheque issuance
you. This is a protective measure to avoid double claiming by people
you may tell as we have had cases like this before, please send your
Full
Name, Home
and Office Tel & Fax Number, Mobile Tel Number and your winning
ticket
number, reference numbers and amount won information for processing
of
your winning fund to our registered claim agent in address below:

National Agency
Dr. Robert Daniel
Address: 7 Carnary Warlf.
London-UK.
E-mail:address@hidden

Be informed that the appointed agent will be required to swear
affidavits of lotto claim also remember, all winning must be claimed
not later
than 21th september, 2006. Please note, in order to avoid unnecessary
delays
and complications, remember to quote your reference number and batch
number in all correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change
of
address do inform our agent as soon as possible.
Once again congratulations. Your email adress has brougt to you this
unexpected luck.

Important WARNING!!!

ANY MAIL RECIEVED OF THIS SUCH WITH ANY OTHER TRADE MARK OR ADDRESS
SHOULD BE FOWARDED TO YOUR CLAIMS PROCESSOR IMMEDIATELY, THIS WILL
HELP US
TO FIGHT LOTTERY IMPOSTERS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED
CO-OPERATION.

CONGRATULATIONS, O NCE MORE FROM THE ENTIRE MANAGEMENT AND STAFF OF
MICROSOFT COOPERATION TO ALL OUR LUCKY WINNERS THIS YEAR. THANK YOU
FOR
BEING PART OF THIS PROMOTIONAL LOTTERY PROGRAM. OUR SPECIAL THANKS
AND
GRATITUDE TO BILL GATE OF MICROSOFT AND ALL HIS ASSOCIATES FOR
ALLEVIATING POVERTY ROUND THE WORLD.

SINCERELY,

Mrs. Blanca Fernandez

(Lottery coordinator.)