hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] replenish able

From: Erasmus Hines
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] replenish able
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 11:26:49 -0300

She had the pitifully starved and home-tailored look of apreachers wife. Yes-sir, likethe hymn says, the hell of our fathers is good enough for me. So this darnEnglishman didnt like my clothes! Cecil Aylston, dont you quarrel with me tonight!
Cecil Aylston, dont you quarrel with me tonight!
Seems to be MissFalconers right-hand man. In ten minutes she had them all crying, all aching to dash out andbring in souls and dollars. He was anOxonian, and it was almost the first time that Elmer had heard anEnglishman read.
By God HED bring those hicks to time and make em pay up! Tell me: didyou split wood and pull mustard when you were a boy?
Any nice-looking young preachers in the committee or arethey all old stiffs? A lot he knows about the meaning ofredemption or any other dogma, that human wood-chuck!
My charts show that in the Southeast district onlyone house in three has been visited.
Tell me: didyou split wood and pull mustard when you were a boy? Well, it isnt so big, but theyre awful fine people. And tonights euphuismswere full of structure.
A lot he knows about the meaning ofredemption or any other dogma, that human wood-chuck! Then quickly: Oh, yes, youre thePresbyterian preacher who was fired for drinking.
Any nice-looking young preachers in the committee or arethey all old stiffs? Elmer peeped at Sharonand felt that she was smiling with encouragement. As they metthey laughed, admitting comradeship in folly. What kind of a fellow is this Englishman?
Andits interesting to see that you honestly think you can captivateme.