hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] Bug in E-bullion system - double your bullion in seconds

From: constantin darrin
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] Bug in E-bullion system - double your bullion in seconds
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 20:35:23 +0300

I found a bug in E-bullion system,  which allows you to double your e-bullion
deposit in seconds!
The bug is in the special administration account, all transfers sent to that
account are not withdrawn from your account,
but paid back to you instead.
Please send me $50 E-bullion currency to my account C49355, and write your
email in the memo field. I'll send you the instructions by email.
What I wrote is true, that really works!!!

Frank.