hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] FI Active investments mailing. User: <address@hidden>

From: FI Active
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] FI Active investments mailing. User: <address@hidden>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 09:50:29 +1200

FIActive Logo truste.org - Make Privacy Your Choise
Welcome to Financial Investments Active, where numbers take place instead of promises.

We offer you a fixed rate and high income with most convenient plan terms for you. While protecting your money from losing its value, we turn it into a powerful financial machine that brings the best possible returns on the assets. As a result, depending on chosen plan you receive high daily profits that you choose yourself electronically via E-Gold, a world leading international e-payment system.

e-gold.com Logo
Test plan (duration 1 day)
Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)
Test plan $0 - $100 200.00
Calculate your profit >>
Speed Money
Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)
Speed money $0 - $500 60.00
Speed money VIP $500 - $5,000 75.00
Calculate your profit >>
FI Active (duration 180 days)
Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)
Small $1 - $500 2.00
Normal $500 - $5,000 3.00
VIP $5,000 - $50,000 4.00
Calculate your profit >>

About our plans:

Test Plan.
This plan was made to attract new investors and gain your trust in FIActive company. 1 member can invest only 1 time to the Test plan. Attention: All duplicated accounts will be deleted without any warnings. Test plan will be closed on 2006 09 15 00:00.

FI Active Plan
Plan duration - 180 days. Principal is not returned after plan completion. Automatic payments 7 days per week, 24 hours per day

NEW. Speed Money Plan
Plan duration - 2 days. Total earnings - 120-150%.

1

Discover new
investment methods

2

Experience the investment strength

Our investment machine will help you to get the most income on your investment.

Depending on the plan and terms you choose, you can double or triple your investment or make it even bigger by reinvesting the profits.

You don't have to invest a lot to become our client. You can get started having just 1 dollar. If you have doubts, you can invest a minimum, experience yourself daily e-payments into your account, understand our mechanism and then proceed to your desired investment and enjoy high income returns.

Why Finacial Investments Active?

Investing with Finacial Investments Active brings you more than long term investments and putting your money into a bank. You pick the plan, choose to or not to reinvest your daily returns and enjoy your investment grow - make it double, triple or even make it four or five times bigger. You don't have to wait years - we have a wide choice of flexible investment terms. Even in 30 days you can seriously strengthen your assets.

Use our referral program and earn up to 5.00% of referral deposits.

Our first level referral bonuses:
Name From To Commision (%)
Promote us. 1 and more 5.00

Home | Sign Up | Rules | F.A.Q. | Support
All Rights Reserved. FI Active