hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] trumpeter

From: Susie Lynn
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] trumpeter
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 23:41:01 +0300

One day she said to me, Are you scared oflions, Rebecca Dew? Hisbrother Myrom wasnt quite so fine, but you dont hear the Pringlestalking much about HIM.
She has ears she neednt be ashamed to showand the most beautiful hands Ive ever seen.
Even the Pringles cant contendagainst that.
I should love to lock that girl up on bread and water untilshe learned how to behave herself. When they make up their mind aboutanything or anybody theyve never been known to change it.
Aunt Kate says she is well looked after from a physical point ofview . How Ive always thrilled to that Bible verse
Its wonderful to think wereyoung and have our whole lives before us .
Even the Pringles cant contendagainst that. Some beautiful morning she will just wake up and find itis Tomorrow.
Do you think it silly of me, Miss Shirley?
One day she said to me, Are you scared oflions, Rebecca Dew?
And Iam sure Rebecca Dew thinks that no Christian woman should try to bebeautiful.
Who the Woman is, or who littleElizabeth is, I have yet to discover.
Shes promised it to me time and again but it nevercomes.
Im still just as Iused to be in my childhood . If she makes aspeck of noise they nearly pass out. But poor Aunt Chatty owned to me with tears in her eyesthat she had never had an engagement ring . Aunt Kate says she is well looked after from a physical point ofview .
It isnt pleasant to think that the families of half mypupils hate me.
I love coming for the milk because Rebecca Dew is such an agreebleperson. I felt as if I were therichest girl in the world.
Already I have been invited to two Pringle homes forsupper .
I never met any so I cant tell you, sez I.
I wasElizabeth last night and tomorrow night Ill probly be Beth. She may even have a day to do exactly asshe likes in, with nobody watching her . I liked the Morton Pringles much better . I felt as if I were therichest girl in the world.
Also, I got an anonymous letterrecently full of nasty innuendoes.
Orshe may find out what is at the end of the harbor road . Erelong we found ourselves in Spooks Lane.
And every time she looked at my hair I felt thatit was just plain carroty red. Everytime I speak to her she makes me feel Ive said the wrong thing. I havent seen herbut from what I can gather she is a very grim old lady.
Where there is a will there is always a way.
And there is no use in appealing to the parents.
Hamiltons to see if she can borrow a dog.
But though her words were polite her tone was insolent.