hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] ghostly

From: Andromache Gates
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] ghostly
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 00:20:28 +0400

He is dressed in blackand the resemblance between the two is uncanny. I hate whatswarped and twists and eats into itself and dies for a lifetime inshadow.
She comesto the table and turns up the lamp. Probably hed lived with one of the native women!
He stares at her andslowly a distorted look of desire comes over his face.
So does Orin who uneasily comes toHazels rescue.
Then he hears something and peers down the drive, offleft. You know very well she has to force him towalk with you. Then he unlocks the doorand comes back to his chair as Lavinia enters.
You watched him stare at your body through your clothes, strippingyou naked!
The Mannon house hasmuch the same appearance as it had in the first act of Homecoming. And you say there areno ghosts in this house? So Im afraid you cant hope to get rid of me through Hazel.
Lavinias eyes are hard and defiant as she stares back. Youd kill yourself if you werent acoward!
But Imthrough with you forever now, do you hear?
The shutters are all fastened back, the windowsopen.
I hate whatswarped and twists and eats into itself and dies for a lifetime inshadow.
You know theres no rest in this house which Grandfatherbuilt as a temple of Hate and Death!
Orin comes backto Lavinia who remains kneeling by the chair. Probably hed lived with one of the native women!
Thats the evil destiny out ofthe past I havent dared predict! Its wiser for you to keep Hazel away fromme, I warn you. Thats the evil destiny out ofthe past I havent dared predict!