hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] ecstatic

From: Jock Pearson
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] ecstatic
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 23:01:14 -0400

In Dinnys bag was a letter just received. I like to think its up to me to pull him out of it.
I think, said Dinny, you ought to tell me more. Thomas Cooks would change it,perhaps, or at least tell her where to get Belgian money.
And she decided to consult the butler, Blore.
The Press would surely take it up on thoselines.
No, its the blokes who get swelled head that makethe trouble. After that, unless we hear from you, it will be forsale. Theyre the kind of young person who still make one believe inhistory.
By now Walter must haveread the diary; had perhaps already made up his mind on the case!
Give mydear love to Hubert and tell him alls well.
Then, remembering the needed touchof nonchalance, she leaned back and crossed her knees.
It was drizzling now andshe took a cab back to Mount Street.
Blore, remind me to write about that sheep-dog puppy. She looked at themanxiously, seeking for signs of heartiness.
She felt ratherbreathless, but kept her eyebrows slightly raised and her eyelidshalf closed.
To go to bed with ones whole soul in a state of upheaval! That was your mother; shes a gentle creature, Dinny. There are others if he doesnt offervalue. After this warmth and comfort, she set her face again towards MountStreet.
She moved slowly down the train,looking into each carriage. They say I take to it like a duck to water.
And, looking round, she saw Jean in the doorway of acompartment.
We must get Walter to do this from alow motive, and feel it to be a high one. If you will come to the Foreign Office atten minutes to six, we might go round together.
Neither, frombeginning to end of that half-hour, touched on feeling.
Thediarys in print, Dinny, and old Blythes writing that preface.
Jean looked into the distance so that Dinny could almost feel thecub coming round the corner.
When their faces are mostly white they have a kind of divinemadness, have you noticed, Dinny?
Whatever they were up to was better than being up to nothing, likeherself!