hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] stoke germ

From: Bess Petty
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] stoke germ
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 12:45:07 -0000

He at least will convert one or two people tobelieve in the movement.
Some of the invitations weretypewritten, and some were written by hand.
He, too, was not of any great importance as a speaker.
A new force was to make itsappearance among the timid and feckless bourgeoisie. The title alone, German Labour party,irritated them.
He whom they decry most is nearest toour hearts and he whom they mortally hate is our best friend. The same hall was scarcely large enough for the number thatcame. For if he had achieved something he would be persecuted,slandered, derided and abused. I made all the preparatory arrangements personally.
One can examine his work and test itseffectiveness by its actual results.
Our first great demonstration was destined,in their view, to come to an abrupt end.
The so-called intellectualcircles made jokes and sneered at it and then tried to criticize it.
But such multifariousopinions cannot be adopted as the basis of a militant politicalmovement.
One can examine his work and test itseffectiveness by its actual results.
The so-called intellectualcircles made jokes and sneered at it and then tried to criticize it.
An attempt to disturbthe proceedings was immediately frustrated by my comrades.
Anyhow, nobody ever seems able to describe what exactly theseideas are. More than half the audience consisted of persons who seemed to becommunists or independents.
They were produced in a form which would appeal to thecrowd. The theme of our speeches was Brest-Litowsk andVersailles. For if he had achieved something he would be persecuted,slandered, derided and abused.
For the leader must have the other necessary qualities.
And thus they skedaddle when the firstcommunist cudgel appears. Needless to say, the public knew nothing of all this.
One can examine his work and test itseffectiveness by its actual results.
We should have beenvery pleased if we were attacked or even ridiculed. For the leader must have the other necessary qualities. Woe to the nation that is ashamed to clasp thosehands. Sometimeswe had more or less hefty discussions within our small circle. Posterity will have little occasion to write anew epic on these heroic gladiators.
HerrDrexler, at that time chairman of the Munich local group, was a simpleworking man. I amafraid he will find himself at a loss if he is asked to give a preciseanswer. The wholething seemed a very daring adventure to Herr Harrer, who was thenchairman of the party. But as leader of the party he had onevery serious handicap: he could not speak to the crowd.
That was the principal reason why we first calledourselves a PARTY.
On this proposal there were differences of opinion amongstus.
Everybody interprets this concept in his own way. After waiting in vain for a whole hour the chairman finally had to openthe meeting.
But as leader of the party he had onevery serious handicap: he could not speak to the crowd.