hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] buster

From: Bill Taylor
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] buster
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 20:03:47 +0530

In every phase Fran was as incalculable about sight-seeing asabout liking his business associates.
He heard thingsthat Samuel Dodsworth did not know he had heard or ever could hear. He felt that it was a light-mindedroom, a room for sinning in evening clothes.
Yesterday you said A quelle heure est le Louvreferme?
Does Atkins thinkthe pretty buyer from Detroit comes here to please him? There is also reported to be a Paris inhabited by no one save threemillion Frenchmen. And Fran was,for the first time in years, altogether satisfied.
He was as pleased as a side-streetnobody when in his newspaper he sees the name of a man he knows. Many books, bound inpaper of a thin-looking yellow. Oh, my DEARS, I heard the best one here lastevening!
They never learned just who Monsieur de Penable was, if there everhad been a Monsieur de Penable.
She was a pleasantwoman, and very clever. Dodsworth, that youll find our housetoo dreadfully bookish. He was becoming acquainted with her and, sometimes, slightly, withhimself. Well,if he hasnt read so much, he remembers all he has read. Shes run the house and brought Emily and Brent up, hasnt she?
Yet she looked pleasedwhen Jerry piped:Have you met Endicott Everett Atkins?
But I dont have to learn about peasant furniture, too, do I? The fake artists Paris, very literary and drunk and fullof theories. After every one had hadthree glasses of the punch, the conversation became very agitated. Then you ought to be smart enough to not care what anybodythinks!
But you sat in a cafe yesterday, and enjoyed it.
Between them, Atkins and the De Penable knew a dozen sets. These speakers at club meetings, and these writers in themagazines!
These speakers at club meetings, and these writers in themagazines! The only apparent reason for calling it a studiowas that it had a north window, and that Mr.
In thelounge, no one had very much to do except to pay attention.
This town knows a lot, said Samuel Dodsworth ofZenith.
Then you ought to be smart enough to not care what anybodythinks!
He told her the delightful anecdote which he had heard from AndreSorchon, who had it from E. Beneath the quacking of motor horns he heard the sullen tumbrils. It had not been easy for Sam to get used to reading in the lounge,to dressing his mind in public. Paris is one of the largest, and certainly it is the pleasantest,of modern American cities. I just cant make love except by a northlight! And he could not understand these Frenchmen. Apparently she fancied the Dodsworths as additions to her circle.
Sam heard her inviting Fran and himself to lunch at the Ermitage. The cafe seemedto Sam less related to Paris than he was himself.