hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] blatantly airs

From: Marcus Yoder
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] blatantly airs
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 16:34:42 +0200

Should only be a few more days till it arrives. Neither WinXP or MandrakeLinux seemed able to fix the bootsector problem but the Ubuntulinux install fixed it fine. This is especially true in the college town I live in. We went out to the Shrimp Creek Hunting Club which is a hunting club that some of Jenny's relatives are members of.
Even with that much time there are still lots of people to see and visit with.
Luckily the lady taking my fingerprints was very friendly and nice.
I took Wednesday through Monday off so we didn't feel as rushed this year as last.
Many other states have much more reasonable requirements for places such as these.
I would be very upset if something were to happen to, for instance, all of our digital photos. There are two remotes, one for the living room and one for the bedroom.
Their own incompetence and uncaring has lost them another customer. This means that we can watch a live show while another records or record two shows and watch one we already have recorded.
I imagine that this was due to the heavier bullet weight of the American Eagle compared to the Winchester.
Many other states have much more reasonable requirements for places such as these.
So, I loaded it and went to shoot.
Now I can watch TV on my schedule and not on theirs.
I never thought the ability to pause live television would be that useful but I use it every day. It can't at all be related to the tacos, burritos, and lack of exercise.
My next thoughts are replacing the motherboard.
I've got a few half written posts that I haven't published yet so maybe something will actually get written. So, that means either it is not the power supply or when the power supply went bad it fried something else as well.
All the reasons which make the initiation of force an evil, make the retaliatory use of force a moral imperative. Our government has effectively grabbed all the powers that our founders designed the constitution to expressly deny them. The gun is just what I wanted and I got it at what I consider to be a great price.
It also means that although my little revolver is pocket sized, that I can't just stick it in my pocket and drive to the firing range. It completely changes the way you watch television. This is especially true in the college town I live in. I no longer have to worry about when a show comes on. The prime mission of a living being is survival and you do not maximize your survival by using only the force you think 'appropriate' to the threat. Me and Jenny each shot about equal numbers of the first two and each shot a few of the Speer Gold Dots.
I would be very upset if something were to happen to, for instance, all of our digital photos. This is especially true in the college town I live in. I guess I'll have to remedy that situation soon.
I disassembled it and cleaned it very good before we went out to shoot it.