hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] torn

From: Louie Chandler
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] torn
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 16:24:29 +0200

If this works well, I'll be able to keep the members updated on all the shoots from London and Prague.
The restaurant is under renovation, and three of the tables were removed to make room for the construction activity. We shot almost non-stop in studios and apartments in both cities, stills and video, and I'm finally able to post some of the samples here.
I particularly like the bright sunlight, since this is quite a departure from my well known soft box look. This new series with Kristin starts out with the old standard backdrop, both in color and in black and white, and I'll shortly be posting a few other lighting situations using this same model. The positions of the models and the underwater lighting are sometimes quite beautiful - definitely worth a visit if you're even slightly attracted to the concept.
But every once in a while, one of my commissions not only produces some great shots, but the client also gives permission to have a few images posted on ths site.
Rob Warner, the prinicpal, is about as friendly a guy as I ever meet, and his staff of young profesionals are eager to help. This new series with Kristin starts out with the old standard backdrop, both in color and in black and white, and I'll shortly be posting a few other lighting situations using this same model. More of this session coming up.
The restaurant is under renovation, and three of the tables were removed to make room for the construction activity. It's real software, isn't it?
Today's update is Michelle, who came to the studio for a private session and had such a nice time that she overcame her shyness and allowed me to post some of the shots. We're still working on resizing a lot of my early photos, which will be apparent as we update some of the older galleries.
Get the cost under a dime, and everyone will buy: popular songs as well as those with which we have only a passing interest.
The entire Microsoft Office Professional suite for less than a few sawbucks?
This new series with Kristin starts out with the old standard backdrop, both in color and in black and white, and I'll shortly be posting a few other lighting situations using this same model.
Almost a year later, the three of us got together again and did this shoot in a large open studio in San Francisco, with diffused window light and some harsh skylight sun.
The entire Microsoft Office Professional suite for less than a few sawbucks? Marina worked in one of the clubs with several of my other models, but I'd never taken much notice of her because her self-applied makeup was rather severe.
When I first met her she looked like she'd just finished a softball game, and she had a cute awkward way about her that sharply contrasts with some of the slick Hollywood nudes I've learned to hate. We're updating all the Natalie galleries this week and next. This was a private commission that turned out so nice that I convinced her to let me show a few of them on the site.
It's real software, isn't it? But every once in a while, one of my commissions not only produces some great shots, but the client also gives permission to have a few images posted on ths site.
We're updating all the Natalie galleries this week and next. released a preview version of its Netscape web browser. In the meantime, here's a quick series of a brand new model, Hannah - and yes, the second picture is supposed to be upside down, since that's the way she was.
released a preview version of its Netscape web browser.