hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] Must have medications.

From: Maryellen
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] Must have medications.
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 15:43:11 -0500

Possible Interpretation: You can't get away with a lie, it will always reveal the truth someday. Trouble shared is trouble halved. Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it. Fine words butter no parsnips. Never put off till (until) tomorrow what you can do today.
A fox smells its own lair first. and A fox smells its own stink first. A loaded wagon makes no noise. Self trust is the first secret of success. If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. Zebras aren't black and white, they are white and black. We must take the bad with the good.
Mouth is in gear, brain is in neutral All flowers are not in one garland. A reference to the Trojan Horse Common sense to a limit is Natural; But more of it is Genius Hey is for horses. Diseases come on horseback, but steal away on foot. If three people tell you that you are drunk, you better lie down. Scratch my back and I will scratch yours. There's no place like home.
Long absent, soon forgotten. Many a mickle makes a muckle Chance favors the prepared mind. A closed mouth catches no flies.
Haste makes waste. Ben Franklin Variant: Ornithological specimen of corresponding plumage congregate gregariously Possible Interpretation: World War II propaganda illustrating the perils of gossip. Rome wasn't built in a day. Alternative: What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Possible Interpretation: Do not rush into what you do not know. Time flies. Latin: Tempus fugit!
Don't cross a bridge until you come to it. Blood is thicker than water. Better safe than sorry. Variant: Ask and ye shall receive Jam tomorrow and jam yesterday, but never jam today. (from Alice in Wonderland) Blood will out.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Simple minds think alike. (William Truong) Hard cases make bad law. Clothes make the man, naked people have little or no influence in society. -Mark Twain Possible Interpretation: Those that are helped are not the best.
Possible Interpretation: Everybody needs other people. Doctors make the worst patients. Briefer version 'A miss is as good as a mile' A fellow describing the distinction between coral and king snakes. Long experience of someone or something can make one so aware of the faults as to be scornful.Fine feathers make fine birds.
It takes all sorts to make a world. The value of ANYTHING is determined by the agreement of only two people. Behind every great man, there is his ass. It's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease. Possible Interpretation: Refers to doing two things at once, or multi-tasking. Theakston me, but Theakston my brother and you'll have God to answer to Money talks. Mine always says, Goodbye! - Hardy Parkerson Strike while the iron is hot.