hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] rob

From: Gordon Holcomb
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] rob
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 14:44:13 +0100

Did you make an effort to reduce number of tags by providing recommendations?
There is still debate over whether this would be a good thing. We know that editing improves quality.
You can download the game for any PocketPC from the website.
How do you measure adoption rates for this kind of product?
Amazon is an exception, they have trained us not to expect scent on the home page.
At the end most people told us they actually altered their routine. Think about how a product can address current problems, basic human needs. Yoshis are actually locatedat secure access points and plantations are at open points. In the wiki model, quality hits an equilibrium, a steady state where the good elements and bad elements balance each other. Grouplens is kinda failing because everyone is using a different format. We tested it empirically.
Our data comes fromdiaries, interviews, logs. Players augmented existing routines and established new ones. How do you measure adoption rates for this kind of product? You get more points for feeding Yoshis multiple fruits.
There were distinctive patterns of movement - shuttling back and forth, etc. Our data comes fromdiaries, interviews, logs. Glasgow gets a lot of rain. Yoshis and plantations are scattered across the city. In your scenario, probably the buyers are different from the users. Amazon is an exception, they have trained us not to expect scent on the home page. Players had various backgrounds.
We contribute theory insights and design ideas. What happens if you use a system over a long time?
Have you considered having different interfaces for different users? We know that editing improves quality.
Should players be forced to move out of rich areas?
We contribute theory insights and design ideas.
There are gaps, overlaps, passwords, fees for commercial hotspots, legal constraints.