hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] bourbon retook

From: Eveline Boone
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] bourbon retook
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 20:25:57 -0400

I moved the primary data file from rss.
What I'm really sending him is a platoon full of goodwill, I'm sure. But don't think for a minute I'm joining one of those groups who knit socks for soldiers. Yep, you heard me right, "recycled.
Salad of baby lettuce, big chunks of fresh carrot, tomato and red pepper, deliciously al-dente peas, and two freshly made salad dressings. Simply type your zip code and you have jobs data, local business search, maps, traffic and weather all in one. Such a small thing - one cookie - and it disturbed me endlessly. Such a small thing - one cookie - and it disturbed me endlessly.
In order for my sweet dear husband to be able to eat one cookie - just one - I have to bake one for every member of his platoon, plus an extra few for the drill sergeant. And be sure and leave lots of treats behind.
He'll be home in a not-really-short seven weeks, and he promises not to be mad if the place is a mess.
But don't think for a minute I'm joining one of those groups who knit socks for soldiers.
My life has been ultra-crazy in the past several weeks.
No release date was given for a final version.
Provides parsing of internet feeds such as RSS and Atom to be able to consume feeds in your .
The MixHot Chocolate, how do I love thee?
A compile last night threw the VM memory consumption into the gigabytes and spun the CPU out-of-control.
But life is, most definitely, crazy. Salad of baby lettuce, big chunks of fresh carrot, tomato and red pepper, deliciously al-dente peas, and two freshly made salad dressings.
These cookies could possibly be the source of a little bit of a generous spirit on the part of the drill sergeant and the resident platoon "thugs" alike.
Cross your finger, recipients, this could be a fabulously creative, or largely Bins-fueled, gift year.
God seems to agree, as he has been throwing all kinds of bizarre plots my way. In order for my sweet dear husband to be able to eat one cookie - just one - I have to bake one for every member of his platoon, plus an extra few for the drill sergeant. Well, I had come to the conclusion that non-fiction was the style for me.
Cross your finger, recipients, this could be a fabulously creative, or largely Bins-fueled, gift year.