hyperbole-users

hyperbole keeps resetting hyrolo-file-list to its default state

From: Marcus Kammer
Subject: hyperbole keeps resetting hyrolo-file-list to its default state
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2023 23:21:26 +0100

Hello Fellows,

I do not know what I am doing wrong here. I used the following elips
code to set the "hyrolo-file-list" variable.

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
(add-hook 'hyperbole-init-hook
          (lambda ()
            (setq hyrolo-file-list
                  (append (hyrolo-initialize-file-list)
                          (directory-files org-roam-directory t "\\.org$")
                          (directory-files "~/Documents/rolo" t "\\.otl$")))))
#+end_src

Afte starting Emacs, I check the content of "hyrolo-file-list" with
{C-h v}, and I can see all the paths of my org files.
After using any key of hyperbole, e.g. {C-h h d d} or {C-h h r w}
the variable "hyrolo-file-list" is set back to its default state:
"~/.rolo.otl".

Even if Im using the custom interface to set the variable to another
value, calling hyperbole resets it to its default value.

Please help! Thanks a lot!

--
Cheers Marcus (Nuremberg . Germany)
GnuPG Key: https://meta.sr.ht/~marcuskammer.pgp