ifile-discuss

[Ifile-discuss] -u bogusfolder

From: Jason Rennie
Subject: [Ifile-discuss] -u bogusfolder
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 13:26:17 -0400

Just fixed the -u bogusfolder bug (1496).  If you haven't yet, I'd
suggested stopping by the Savannah ifile page:

  http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/ifile/

The CVS link at the top gives instructions on how to check out the ifile
code.  Since CVS is so easy to get at now, I probably won't release
versions as often...

Btw, let me know if you'd like to take a shot at any of our 6 open bugs :)

The mailing lists seems to work and the archive is much nicer than
yahoogroups' (no ads! woohoo!).  We'll switch over RSN :)

Jason D. M. Rennie
MIT AI Lab
address@hidden
(617) 253-5339