igraph-help

Re: [igraph] question re: sample_traits_callaway()

From: Szabolcs Horvát
Subject: Re: [igraph] question re: sample_traits_callaway()
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 19:13:33 +0100

Hello Jeff,

All of igraph's source code is available at https://github.com/igraph/ . There is a link at the top of https://igraph.org/

Contributions of new functionality or enhancements are very welcome, but be warned that doing so is not a trivial undertaking. If you'd like to work on this, we are happy to give guidance. Probably the best place to discuss it is the newly launched forum: https://igraph.discourse.group/

Best regards,
Szabolcs