igraph-help

[igraph] values calculated by tnet in igraph

From: Ruedi Epple
Subject: [igraph] values calculated by tnet in igraph
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 15:23:32 +0200

Hi

I would like to use values calculated by tnet in igraph, for example degree_tm, distance_tm, clustering_local_tm. The values should be vertex-attributes in igraph.

I've tried

- to start by tnet and to transfer the values to igraph,

- to import the same raw-data to tnet (with as.tnet) and to export the network to igraph and

- to import the igraph-network to tnet and to reexport to igraph.

I didn't succeed.

Is their a standard-way to reach my aim?

Best regards

Ruedi

--
Dr. Ruedi Epple