[Info-chinese] girder

From: Ed Lowry
Subject: [Info-chinese] girder
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 08:09:20 -0400

Oh, of course she had a right to be withKurt as much as she liked. The cabin was like that of a very large limousine or a rather smallomnibus. Ill instruct my bank to send you ten thousand a year, on top ofyour own money.
He felt as though hewere being driven into a corner. How tired hegot of looking at maps, hour on hour! They ran through the thunder-shower into rough air. Keipp was free ofanything save their current brandies.
But it was awfully kindof you not to mind.
At half-past two he heard laughter in the corridor. Could anything better show Elsathat he was a worthier lover than the sharp-nosed Mr. I hateto see all the couples busting up the way they are.
He waited an hour, with themonstrous pile of saucers before him as his only companion. He paid the waiter, he rose slowly, unsmilinglybeckoned to a taxicab, and sat in it cold and alone. Oh, golly, I guess Im defying the thunderbolt. At the sight, the agreeable philanthropist with the cognacwas sicker, much sicker.
They all twitteredlike love-birds and frankly held hands over the vin ordinaire andhorse-meat. He heard her saying, Now was I right about your dear friend Tub!
Now theres just a couple of thingsto settle. Pearson to use such vulgarisms as Ill bet sheis all the time?
Now I suppose youll return toParis, at least for a while. He decided that her eyeswerent hard, really, but intelligent. At the sight, the agreeable philanthropist with the cognacwas sicker, much sicker. Only, thankGod, well have my twenty thousand a year!