[Info-chinese] foreshadow

From: Terry Larson
Subject: [Info-chinese] foreshadow
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 00:24:24 -0300

The beach and coveshowed plainly enough, but out, beyond them, the dimness increasedwith every rod.
He crawled from the bed,and, going into the mess room, took down the receiver. Gammons fears of violence and insane obstinacy had not beenjustified.
And I dont callate theres much thematter with that schooner.
And Peleg wouldlook out for them, if he was at home.
But say, Cal, you aintmarried; you can do what you want to. Your ideas of honor and loyalty dont seem to be mine at all, Mr.
TheWashington authorities had not deemed it necessary to make furtherinvestigation.
Well,seems he began to act funny last evenin when it commenced tobreeze on and rain.
Youre sick now,and if you go off yonder youll be dead. And you consider that you have been loyal to me? He hadno idea of staying on at Setuckit as captain. He had tried to do right,had meant to be honest and fair.
The panes ofthat window were streaming with water. Work, hard work, was his only cure and he tried tofind it.
Just why Seleucus was chosennobody seemed to know.
Taking the Ryder cottage was the alternativeand that she had done.
There was nothing to the west, or southwest, sofar as he could see.
A catboat she looked to be, and aground on the edge of theflat. If there was ever any doubt about the mans being crazy, declaredKellogg, there isnt any now. YouveGOT to promise me youll tell everybody that; do you hear?
Oh, why did this idiot persist in opposing his everysuggestion?
TheOrham Station was, perhaps, a little nearer, but it, also, was toofar. If he did not spare them he certainly spared himself less. Elsie May says he dont give no trouble at all, night or day, solongs the weathers good.
He was tired, actually so tired that he believed hecould sleep a little.
It fell into the water, but he did notheed that.
Just beforeshe closed the door she glanced up at the tower. No, you aint goin to getup; youre goin to be sensible and stay right where you be. He wasdressed in oilskins, and the strap of a black souwester wasbuttoned beneath his chin. Probablytheres somebody sick aboard, or the skippers lost his bearins orsomethin. Calvins explanation was as brief as it could possibly be. He wouldremain another week, possibly two, but no longer.
I callate twould bounce fust rate; shes tough enoughto bounce, I bet ye. Seems to callate he must order out the lifeboat,and go to save somethin or somebody.
You look half crazy,yourself, I declare if you dont. He made no objection; his eyes were closed and hedid not speak. You sort of expect him to setup on his hind legs and say bow wow for a bone, or somethin.
Probablytheres somebody sick aboard, or the skippers lost his bearins orsomethin. There was nothing to the west, or southwest, sofar as he could see.