[Info-chinese] Sample Pack

From: Furrier O. Subornation
Subject: [Info-chinese] Sample Pack
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 18:02:26 -0700

our site

This single-minded loathing of the butchering quack is understandable. What? It was obvious that Pepe was a monomaniac, an egomaniac, and as psychotic as a shorted computer. We almost swamped the boat getting out of it, which we thought hysterically funny, and which will give you some indication of our mental state at the time. We had to fit in some kind of new meteor-repelling gear for operating in the planetary debris belt. Were almost ready to go there now, soon as this batch of instructions goes out. The limitations are his own natural abilities, which I didnt realize were so slight when I picked him to head this revolt. Where does the Corps get it?From planetary governments. I took a very long drag on my drink and enjoyed the scene.