[Info-chinese] Can't stand sex all night long?

From: Wadding T. Largos
Subject: [Info-chinese] Can't stand sex all night long?
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 12:39:10 -0400

Are you feeling shy over your inability to get much more than a semi-hard-on in the sack? Do you feel depressed because of your ED problem???

go to the site

I heard the robot rolling away, untroubled by the fact that his writing, pillow-shedding patient was suddenly dead. At least as indifferent as any healthy young male is in front of an attractive package of femininity. How quickly we lose the ingrained habits of a lifetime. Because of your majestys interest, I said, fumbling in my pocket, I carefully kept this specimen, carrying it across the countless light years to reach its logical resting place, your highnesss collection. This was why I landed at midday, on the largest field on the planet, after a very showy approach. And if the thought tortures you a bit, I intend to go on killing and killing and killing and you will never be able to stop me. Angelina knew where to look and so did I. What do you know about the Radebrechen family? he asked, which is about as exotic a question as I have ever had thrown at me.