[Info-chinese] hygiene upbeat

From: Joachim Odonnell
Subject: [Info-chinese] hygiene upbeat
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 17:36:30 +0800

After hewas hung, there was nothing to sell but his gun and one burro. Madame Olivares liked to sing old French songs with him. The womenstole away, leaving their lights upon the floor. Her chastity wasthreatened many times, but always some unexpected event averted thecatastrophe.
Her chastity wasthreatened many times, but always some unexpected event averted thecatastrophe. She sangin the Cathedral choir in New Orleans, and taught singing in aconvent there.
The old people have need of their old customs;and the young ones will go with the times.
I advise you to study our native traditionsbefore you begin your reforms.
These letters, she said, Mother Philomène read aloud inthe evening.
Oh, why did God not make some way for a man to protect hisown after death? For the present, Father Latour remarked, I shall do nothing tochange the curious situation at Taos. Padre Martínez laughed and showed his long, yellow teeth. Her chastity wasthreatened many times, but always some unexpected event averted thecatastrophe.
The Bishop had neverheard the Mass more impressively sung than by Father Martínez. His uncle, though all thought him asleep, began to struggle and cryout, A thief! The old man folded his hands and closed his eyes in assent. The host saddled FatherVaillants mule, and the Vicar rode away, with Trinidad for guide. This discoveryannoyed the Bishop exceedingly.
Otherwise, religion is nothing but dead logic. Furthermore, I cannot see why a young man ofthis calibre should be encouraged to take orders. If you blast their faith byEuropean formalities, they will become infidels and profligates.
He was wellpleased with the church of Taos. The building was clean and ingood repair, the congregation large and devout.
After hewas hung, there was nothing to sell but his gun and one burro.
Father Martínez filled his glass and replied with perfect goodhumour. Christóbal Carson must be here tocount it and set it down. Arrange yourselves along the wall, yourcandles blind me. The women returned and sat murmuringprayers as before.
His people would assuredly support him againsta French Bishop.
Father Vaillant approached the bed-side, Get away from the bed alittle, my good women. I have no priest strong enough toput in his place.