[Info-chinese] AD Direct Import your items from Mainland China

From: Jay Hang Ltd [ Hong Kong ]
Subject: [Info-chinese] AD Direct Import your items from Mainland China
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 13:55:23 +0800

Aug-2006

Trust you enjoyed the summer holidays. The best regards from Hong Kong.

Not only the above , we can also source most others, such as Non-Woven Bags, Portfolios, AC Adaptor, USB Sticks and Acrylic Items, stationery, nylon bags, PVC figurines, Mug, other Electronic and Electrical items and many other items...Whatever you need, most likely we can supply.

Dear importers,

Over 20 years in the export industry dealing with all kinds of consumer products, most of them we can supply from China, or even we explore your OEM items to be produced in China.

You may rely on us for sourcing, sampling, communication and inspection of goods before shipping.
Quality is promising.

If you find we can help or have any items that you are looking for, please feel free to discuss.
Looking forward to doing business with you.

Many Thank & Best Regards          Mr Johnny Chow
JAY HANG LTD, Hong Kong.

address@hidden
Fax 852-2724-3279, Fax 852-2368-9495
Tel 852-2368-1193
http://home.pacific.net.hk/~JHL

# To remove your list, please reply an email with subject REMOVE. We are so sorry to send this email in error to your mailbox.