[Info-chinese] weightless

From: Joey Todd
Subject: [Info-chinese] weightless
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:13:46 +0100

On the other hand, said Grim, I understand him and he understands me. The general stared, leaned back and drummed his fingers on the desk.
And I am old, Jimgrim,but I am neither blind nor deaf. But as I turned away he begged me not to repeat ourconversation. Easiest way to dispose of inconvenientphenomena is to call same frauds or miracles.
Dorje might turn out to be agodsend after all!
It would be safer to pose as the Pope, or as the Viceroy of India,said the general. I think that Dorje candefeat the whole world with his knowledge of things unknown toother people.
But that would not prevent the Chinese if theysaw one golden chest that came out of the Gobi.
What we want is leave to cut loose and behave likecrazy men.
In a certain degree the Indians are used to it; itwould only need developing and training. And if we know of buried cities in the Gobi Desert, we dont giveup scheming. Reformersand reformed are all dishonest scoundrels. He danced, impiously posturing like Krishna with his flute, whereashe should have danced like Siva. And if someone steals the boots, we try tosteal em back.
I have heard ofgangrene being painted on the claws and on the sting.
Jimgrim, I swore I would never trust another man born of a woman! Chullunder Ghose is as much my friend asyou are. Could you bring him here without arousing his suspicion?
The numbers seem to run from one to nine; and then fromone to nine again, and so on. My akasicrecord is already bad enough without another one in this worldalso. Dorjes strength consists in being undiscoverable.
I couldhear Grim coming, and the others close behind him. Chapter Twenty-SevenDeify me, and I bust.
I said, surely you have allthe news in this place.
It is based on sending thought into anothershead. So it looks as if his information man is hampered by the censorship.