[Info-chinese] Cub Scout tangerine

From: Rosalind Winters
Subject: [Info-chinese] Cub Scout tangerine
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 21:41:59 -0000

I'll never begrudge Starbucks their heavily-capitalized entre into my neighborhood, driving up my property value and bringing along other desirable businesses. I also have eggs and bacon for sale. go somewhere I've never gone . I just returned from a few hours at Gladstone Coffee.
It's just that I can't fit it in. I don't love them every instant. Enjoying the process nearly as much as the finished products.
But a terrific shortage of family money and a general need to support my family with a consistent cash flow stopped me cold.
I love working from home! Those questioners, as well as those friends and colleagues who hear my shutter click-click-clicking away, are shocked when they discover that my camera is firmly lodged in old media. Enjoying the process nearly as much as the finished products.
But I'm doing something else I'd always dreamed of doing - writing and editing parenting and food publications. I love seeing myself through others' eyes and thinking how amazing it is to be able to write, think, react, and engage with you wonderful people who read these pages. I adore the writing life.
"I'm a professional blogger. It was on the front page of the Living section today! I knitted in my hospital room.
And I love, love, love what I do. It's not just me, I don't think, I have some nice equipment. I did analysis, finance, product development, marketing, capital raising, operations, human resources, photography, web site design, you name it. Plus, if you must know, I've been feeling a little competitive over my pageviews. Happiness is being on a mental tear that won't quit.
I am now single-mindedly focused on working full-time writing with a sideline of non-profit and cafe play business plan work.
I have tons of interesting things I'm talking about and don't have time to bring up here.
There's coffee that's roasted onsite, there are delicious baked goods, and, naturally, the Cafe au Play team.
Sure, I imagined myself in a print publication. The colors and laughter and excitement spring back into life.
I knitted through labor.
I'm perky and sharp-witted.
I love seeing myself through others' eyes and thinking how amazing it is to be able to write, think, react, and engage with you wonderful people who read these pages. But it's not perfect. I'm not like any other party photographer you'll see snapping away with a huge flash unit and asking people to smile.
It's not that I don't have lots of things going on in this red-haired head of mine.
and I realized that, much though I connect with the title "blogger," I always hesitate before I answer.