[Info-chinese] Highest quality medication over here.

From: Devereaux S. Parmley
Subject: [Info-chinese] Highest quality medication over here.
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 19:57:38 -0500

Hello, handsome!

I've found pills you have asked for. It took some time to consult with my colleagues from Canada and now I surely can say that you should buy medications at MyCanadianPharmacy drug store. We've made some tests and results are incredible. They sell high-quality drugs but prices are extremely low.
Here is their link: http://rcfluw.hillockdowry.com/?23726081
Hope you'll get better soon.

With best regards,
Dr "Devereaux S. Parmley".

A tomb now suffices him for whom the whole world was not sufficient.
Never in this world can hatred be stilled by hatred it will be stilled only by non-hatred -- this is the law of eternal.
No one should drive a hard bargain with an artist.
The common argument that crime is caused by poverty is a kind of slander on the poor.