[Info-chinese] Fully DebtFree Immediately

From: tari lynch
Subject: [Info-chinese] Fully DebtFree Immediately
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 19:30:11 +1100

Select legal counsel found a mistake inside the banking system laws. Using
waht we found we were successfu1 at entirely eliminating peop1es
creditcarddebt with out them having to pay one more dime. We know that our
firm can do this for you also.

Please contact us-
1--313--263--2706

As she entered the great hall a voice called out, in a rather harsh tone:
What! are YOU here again? Yes, I am, she answered, looking all around to see
where the voice came from. But I've tried to treat you decently, and I've no
fault to find with you except that you forgot you were a slave and tried to
be a master