[Info-chinese] re: Just released news broadcast

From: bobbye marshall
Subject: [Info-chinese] re: Just released news broadcast
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 14:51:08 -1100

Analyst's say, FOLLOW THE TREND. LOOKING FOR THAT POT OF GOLD? The gentleman sighed and resumed his magazine, in which he became much absorbed.
Your immediate attention to SGCP could pay off huge! Huge PR0FIT potential in Gold exists right N0W. Look at the numbers. Rob put on the Character Marking Spectacles and looked at him.
A New Flight to Gold The letters E, W and C were plainly visible upon the composed, respectable looking brow of his companion. Evil, wise and cruel, reflected Rob, as he restored the spectacles to his pocket.
Despite the fact that the New York Mercantile Exchange was closed last Friday, gold bullion surged $9.60 to $638.60 an ounce in electronic trading. for.
Sierra Gold Corporation. it.
OTC:SGCP.PK was.
In the past 30 days, it’s up $51.70. In the past year, it’s up $144.90. And since its low in April of 2001, it has surged $382.90. just.
That’s a trend!! We are alerting you to this gold phenomenon! It's happening right N0W which is why we want to watch gold companies like SGCP early on! Rob's.
The Next Home Run, Presents Are we only half way up? enquired the boy, in a discouraged tone.
Sierra Gold Corporation I believe so, my lad, replied the braided man.

***OTC:SGCP.PK*** How easily such a man could impose upon people.
Current price, 0.12 cents To look at him one would think that butter wouldn't melt in his mouth! He decided to part company with this chance acquaintance and, rising from his seat, strolled leisurely up the walk.
Sierra's project is located in the fastest growing gold-producing region in the world But as I have and been in either direction, down or up, since I arrived, I cannot be positive whether it is exactly half way or not.
"the price of the precious yellow metal could soar to well over $1,000 per ounce, and eventually to more than $2,000 an ounce"(Money & Markets) A moment later, on looking back, he discovered that the old gentleman had disappeared.
This prolific region has already seen past major gold productions. Do all indicators point to Sierra Gold being next to uncover a multi-mill. dollar discovery? Diamonds too? size.
At $500 per ounce, the property's potential value would be over $260 mill. Now,.
Resource potential could be in excess of 5OOK with significant areas of the property yet to be explored. He walked down State Street to the river and back again, amused by the activity displayed in this busy section of the city, But the time he had allowed himself in Chicago had now expired, so he began looking around for some high building from the roof of which he could depart unnoticed.
Read the news and you decide! Have you a factory in this place? asked the Wizard, who had been examining the strange personage carefully.
Sierra Gold Announces Results for Potential Gold Reserves Mr. Manke estimated the gold reserves to be approximately 520,000 ounces. At $500 per ounce, the property's potential value would be over $260 mill.. This report does not include the property's potential hard rock gold vein referred to by Hendrik Veldhuyzen's 43-101 report (2006) (see Oct. 2 press release). The hard rock area is situated in close proximity to the largest known hard rock gold vein in Sierra Leone. (Go online and read this N0W, this is a partial clip of the news) continued.
Sierra Gold Corporation Discusses Pampana North's Hard Rock Gold and Diamond Potential (Go online and read about this) This was not at all difficult, and selecting one of many stores he ascended by an elevator to the top floor and from there mounted an iron stairway leading to the flat roof.
Money & Markets said today: China Is Going to Corner The World’s Gold Market As he climbed this stairway he found himself followed by a pleasant looking young man, who also seemed desirous of viewing the city from the roof.
Over the next few years China is essentially going to corner the world’s gold market. In the process, the price of the precious yellow metal could soar to well over $1,000 per ounce, and eventually to more than $2,000 an ounce. Annoyed at the inopportune intrusion, Rob's first thought was to go back to the street and try another building; but, upon reflecting that the young man was not likely to remain long and he would soon be alone, he decided to wait. So he walked to the edge of the roof and appeared to be interested in the scenery spread out below him.

Material inside was made based upon, information believed to be reliable. info in this can not be for sure to be on target and shouldn't consider this an a11 encompassing Our opinions often have forward look ing state ments within the meaning of section 27A of the Securities act of 1933 and Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934 that quite frankly have some risk or risks or unknowns. This material is for informational purposes only and information is really just to inform you about what is going on and you really need tyo consider whether this is something you want to look into further and by all means, don't consider this an offer to purchase or not purchased but ratherget rid ofsecurities, We have no license whatsoever in any field at all. Before you make a decision, please consult with a professional. I would suggest calling maybe a broker or seomthing like that. You know, someone with professional advice. The last thing you want is to make a bad decision. at this time, none of us have been given compensation but we are speaking about it. Obviously, we do expect to get paid :).