[Info-chinese] avocado packer

From: Correa
Subject: [Info-chinese] avocado packer
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 20:06:00 +0400

I tested positive on the first two, and negative on the last one. I've
been in an ongoing battle trying to do this and failing. Import the
other stream into Audacity as another channel. So, I would wear
ledenhosen and a luchadore mask.
That gives you some insight in how he approaches his career - he's still
a millionaire and eventually even got to be a character in WWE that
shocked everyone.

33