[Info-chinese] Re: samit redeeme

From: Jacinthe Zygmont
Subject: [Info-chinese] Re: samit redeeme
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 21:05:34 +0900

the photographs of the artifact that we were looking for and passed
the russet light grew brighter and I was suddenly in the midst of the
Landing party for Liokukae?
were arrested, he said. Falsely of course?
Doors were slammed and Ljotur shouted a command to the drivers.
So everyone out there is a nutcase or a weirdo of some kind?
That was when the two cities were built-and the wall?
out the mission is over-whether we have the artifact or not. So let us
much later when we were offplanet and they were conscious again and
I looked down again and realized that I did know where the key was. I