[Info-chinese] It's Time to make it larger NOW!

From: Briginets Atanas
Subject: [Info-chinese] It's Time to make it larger NOW!
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 10:30:40 +0000

Hei Man

You Love Big tits? But Girls love big prick!
If you don't have one - GET ONE!

Not only a larger schlong will make you feel better,
it will make you look better!

Get a months supply and see the difference!

No Pumps! No Surgery! No Exercises!

100% Guaranteed Safe Results Or Your Money Back!
Take a look at how it works: http://

--
cmndfjgdfgjwhewdqpqqdc pmuouuujurqoulututulurtoutsrupuftpntrtsfrj

    'Is that the truth? '
    'It is.'
    'And now tell me why you  always use that expression " good  men "? Is
that what you call everybody? '
    'Yes, everybody,' answered the prisoner. ' There are no evil people on
earth.'
    'That is news to me,' said Pilate with a laugh. ' But perhaps I am too
ignorant of life. You need take no further notes,' he said to the secretary,
although  the man had taken  none for some time. Pilate turned back  to  the
prisoner :