[Info-chinese] Dont want no short one-eyed monster man.

From: Jensen Leonardo
Subject: [Info-chinese] Dont want no short one-eyed monster man.
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 06:17:13 +0000

Yo Buddy

Don't tell me why your ramrod is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 75% of all women need a longer
sausage to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://dithers.us

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
lsiiikipihmiirfnfnfrflgmffhlffflgrjjfjgtfp
weiuvbmdngsdfwelkgjhhpjw