[Info-chinese] re:Online store offers special discounts.

From: Michael Carney
Subject: [Info-chinese] re:Online store offers special discounts.
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 23:48:36 -0060

Dear,

You don't have to spend heaps of money on your medications.
Purchase with MyCanadianPharmacy and you'll receive extremely high quality medications at prices which are well below prices of American drugs. There are no risks of receiving inferior products. Top quality medications only!

Men's Health, Weight loss, Pain Relief, Anti-depressants!
We'll fulfill all your pharmaceutical needs.

Make order and you'll appreciate better prices, higher quality medications and excellent customer service.

Click here to make the order.
http://www.ivesy.hk

Don't miss this unique chance to get our medications at a special price.

Best regards,
Michael Carney