[Info-chinese] Windows, Full or OEM? legalities?

From: Gerardo Blevins
Subject: [Info-chinese] Windows, Full or OEM? legalities?
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 06:11:42 -0600

One often calms one's grief by recounting it.
Knowledge is the small part of ignorance that we arrange and classify.
I think you can leave the arts, superior or inferior, to the conscience of mankind.
Isn't it sad how some people can't be funny, so they have to settle for being obnoxious?
They are slaves who fear to speak, for the fallen and the weak.
Little kindnesses... will broaden your heart, and slowly you will habituate yourself to helping your fellow man in many ways.
If one cannot invent a really convincing lie, it is often better to stick to the truth.
Children are unpredictable. You never know what inconsistency they're going to catch you in next.
Out of nothing can come, and nothing can become nothing.
The person who doesn't scatter the morning dew will not comb gray hairs
Care is a state in which something does matter it is the source of human tenderness.
A high station in life is earned by the gallantry with which appalling experiences are survived with grace.
A man may be a pessimistic determinist before lunch and an optimistic believer in the will's freedom after it.