[Info-chinese] Make your fat friends envy you

From: Bryan Jorgensen
Subject: [Info-chinese] Make your fat friends envy you
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 20:25:35 -0100

Anatrim – The very up-to-date and most exciting product for corpulent people is now easily available – As could be seen on BBC
Did you see superfluous body kilos kill a lot of people around the world? We believe you hate the ugly appearance of those people and the low status they have in society. Moreover, you can’t withstand an assault of pernicious eating habits of yours. Does it sound familiar? Then we have something for you!

We’re proudly introduce you Anatrim, the new product for the elimination of your body’s extra weight. The greatest thing is that Anatrim raises the quality of your life, repressing your feeling of hunger and giving you better cheer. Read some notes received from our customers:

"This is a great thing! Instead of watching TV continually and always glutting myself with food I became more interested in doing sport. Anatrim made me take a step up. I have a great form now and there are lots of men following me with their eyes!"

Lusia R., Washington

"Passive weight losing was of little result to me. This terrible hunger would just rush in and spoil everything. One day I heard on Anatrim in the commercial and I rather liked the information. I had attempted using it, and my wife said I look very good now, 5 months later. 33 pounds off and I keep still losing them! And you know, the bedroom thing is cool, too."

Dave Klark, Las Vegas

Anatrim gives you an opportunity to understand that you got no such great need for the constant eating. It raises your spirit, provides you with energy, and attacks unnecessary kilos. All thanks to its powerful distinguished formula!!
Worm out latest intelligence!