[Info-chinese] Obesity is dangerous, stop it

From: Phoebe Ferris
Subject: [Info-chinese] Obesity is dangerous, stop it
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 15:14:11 -0100

Anatrim – The latest and most attracting product for corpulent people is now readily available – As could be seen on CNN
Do you see excessive body kilograms kill more and more people around the whole world? We believe that you hate the unsightly look of people like those and the low status they obviously have in society. Or, maybe, you’ve not the will to withstand an assault of terrible eating habits of yours. If this all sounds familiar, then we got something to propose to you!

Introducing Anatrim, the new product for the elimination of your body’s extra weight. The most amazing thing is that Anatrim raises the quality of your life, repressing the feeling of hunger and giving you gay spirit. Here you may see what people write to us about this product:

"This is outstanding! Instead of gorging any food close at hand and watching TV constantly I became rather more interested in doing sport. Anatrim made me take a step up. I have a great figure now and there are lots of men following me with their eyes!"

Amely S., Boston

"I tried some passive weight losing, you know, but to no purpose. I was rather difficult for me to restrain my ravenous hunger. One day I was told on Anatrim the media by and I was really impressed at the information. I had attempted using it, and my wife said to me I’m not more a weighty man now, 4 months later. 29 pounds have gone away and it is still far to an end! And you know, it’s rather hot in our bedroom now."

Steve Burbon, Bellevue WA

Anatrim helps you to realize that you don't need that much food. It raises your mood up, supplies you with energy, and attacks needless kilos. All thanks to its mighty comprehensive formula!!
Elicit latest intelligence!