[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[Info-cvs] Avalanch of messages

From: Lan Barnes
Subject: [Info-cvs] Avalanch of messages
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 15:14:26 -0700

I'm getting all posts 3 times. This is not all bad -- it actually
simplifies keeping up with the list to be able to delete 2/3 of
the traffic. Nevertheless, I thought I should report it.

Lan Barnes                 address@hidden
Icon Consulting, Inc       858-273-6677

The first 90% of the program takes the first 90% of the time, 
and the last 10% of the program takes the other 90% of the time.
                                 - Steve Seidensticker

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]