[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 15:59:35 -0400 (EDT)
Randall Weigers writes:
> 11. Source needs to be signed out to only one person
This is diametrically opposed to one of CVS's principal design goals.
It's the *Concurrent* Versions System, not the Only One Person At A Time
Versions System. If that's really what you want, CVS is not for you.
That's one of the remarkable things about life. It's never so
bad that it can't get worse. -- Calvin
- Re: CVS, Matthew Riechers, 2001/06/14
- CVS, Randall Weigers, 2001/06/18
- RE: CVS, Randall Weigers, 2001/06/18
- Re: CVS,
Larry Jones <=
- RE: CVS, Greg A. Woods, 2001/06/18
- RE: CVS, Noel L Yap, 2001/06/18