[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 12:52:20 -0700 (PDT)
I am trying to merge code from a Branch to the Trunk.
Can you please help me figure out the reason for the
* $Header: a.java,v 1.11 2001/04/30 21:31:33 user1 Exp
* $Header: a.java,v 126.96.36.199 2001/06/15 16:45:05 user2
I did the following steps:
1. cvs co project (to checkout code from trunk)
2. On the branch, previous merge tag is tag1
3. On the branch, current code tag is tag2
4. To merge code from branch onto the trunk, I used
the following command:
cvs update -kk -j tag1 -j tag2 -Pd
5. To see conflicts, I did
cvs -n update > conflicts
There were a lot of files with conflicts and all of
them were like the conflict illustrated at the
beginning of this email.
Do You Yahoo!?
Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail
Venessa Williams <=