info-fsf

Special session on OpenDocument is coming

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Special session on OpenDocument is coming
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 18:47:00 -0500

Special session on OpenDocument is coming: Make your voice heard

The Economic Stimulus Bill is now before the Joint Committee on
Economic Development and Emerging Technologies, and they have gone
into an informal session, to try and reconcile the two versions of the
bill that have been separately approved by the House and Senate.

We expect that the Legislature will return for a special session on
December 19th or 20th to consider the economic stimulus bill, so we
believe that is the deadline by which you should send your comments.

These are the politicians working to reconcile the two bills. Please
write to them immediately.

Massachusetts State House Representatives:

- <address@hidden> Bradford Hill
- <address@hidden> Robert DeLeo
- <address@hidden> Daniel Bosley

Massachusetts State Senators:

- <address@hidden> Jack Hart
- <address@hidden> Steven Panagiotakos
- <address@hidden> Richard Tisei

If you live in Massachusetts please write to your Senator and
Representative. If you don't know who that is, you can get their name
and email address here: http://www.mass.gov/legis/.

Please CC us at <address@hidden> when you send your comments, so
that we can post a selection of the comments here.

Visit the FSF OpenDocument campaign center at
<http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/odf.html>.

--
John Sullivan
Program Administrator        | Phone: (617)542-5942 x23