info-fsf

Compliance Lab IRC Meeting October 24

From: Brett Smith
Subject: Compliance Lab IRC Meeting October 24
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 16:57:10 -0400

On October 24, at 14:00 US Eastern Time (18:00 UTC), the FSF Compliance Lab
will hold a public Q&A session. We'll discuss some recent FUD surrounding
GPLv3, and then open the floor to questions about GNU licenses
generally. If you've seen some bad reporting about licenses recently, or
just want to ask that question that's been bugging you for a while, come
join us and we'll get everything cleared up for you.

The meeting will take place in the #gplv3-meeting channel on freenode[1].

The Compliance Lab hosts regular meetings like this, held at different
times to accommodate as many people as possible. If you can't make this
meeting, don't worry--there will be another to suit your needs.

The FSF is undertaking various efforts to help educate the community about
all the new GNU licenses. Learn more about that work at
<http://www.fsf.org/licensing/>.

[1] http://freenode.net/

--
Brett Smith
Licensing Compliance Engineer, Free Software Foundation